Feb 22, 2018

Lorelei's Lit Lair February Recommendations

At February's Lorelei's Lit Lair Presents: Let's Talk Romance  I made recommendations of the following authors and their books. They're in no particular order, only sorted by category. Simply click on a cover to learn more about each book on Amazon, and you can click from there on the author's name to see what other books they have. Some may be on sale or even free. Give them a try! 

Which is the best book or author?  It's the one that makes you happy!


Here are some authors who've made me very happy, or have been highly recommended. I hope they will do the same for you!

WOMEN'S FICTION




HISTORICAL ROMANCE




CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE





 









AMISH ROMANCE



PARANORMAL ROMANCE



HISTORICAL MYSTERY



 For more recommendations, email me at loreleislitlair@gmail.com or find me on Facebook.
🙂 If you enjoy Lorelei's Lit Lair and this post subscribe here
Please note that some cover images and text links connect to a Lorelei’s Lit Lair Amazon affiliate portal. Thank you so much for your support. It’s greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED Tessa Dare's The Duchess Deal. First book I had read from this author and it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared some awesome books & authors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a number of those! What a fabulous collection!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are. I’m glad you enjoy my recommendations ☺️

      Delete