Sep 25, 2018

New Book Releases! September 25th, 2018

It's Release Day for many of my favorite authors! Here's a list of highly recommended reads from my review team, plus some September releases included.  I hope you give some a try or add them to your wish list! 
Happy reading!😁


This page contains referral links. If you click through and take action I may be compensated at no additional cost to you.  Your support helps keep Lorelei's Lit Lair running. It's greatly appreciated. Thank you! 
































































 _________________________________________________________________________________
  🙂 If you enjoy Lorelei's Lit Lair and this post Subscribe here: Never Miss a Giveaway & Post!.

1 comment:

  1. I read both of the Donna Kauffman releases and they were both fun. I really loved Lock, Stock and Jingle Bells!

    ReplyDelete